Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Show and Tell

Hello everyone, hope your Tuesday is going well. Ours is very rainy. It's a good day for getting housework done. It sure needed it! I'm gonna fix y'all a little post and then get back to my vacuuming duties. Then, I'm on to Meredith's room. If you don't hear from me again, you'll know I'm buried under all her stuff. I'd love it if someone could share some suggestions for corralling Barbie doo-dads. There are a thousand little outfits, and purses, and the tiniest shoes. You can hardly see them until you step on them and then "ouch".

Yesterday I was mentioning moms. Today I'm answering a request from my mom. Apparently she thinks I speak too critically of my creative/crafty skills, and she supplied me with an example to share with you all of something else I've done. This is a little pillow I made for her for Christmas. I'm not an avid cross-stitcher, but when I saw this pattern I knew it was the thing for her. There's a picture of her when she's young and she's sitting on a bench with birds around her and she wearing a shirt that's the same color blue. The pattern book had some other things I'd like to try in it too. Maybe I will be a cross-stitcher after all. Anyway, here's my show and tell. .

No comments: