Thursday, May 27, 2010
Today I thought we'd do something a little different. It just felt like a day to count my blessings. The list could be so very long, but I'll limit it to five.
1. I'm thankful that this photo reminds me of how I've learned to bloom where I've been planted.
2. I'm thankful that so far today no one else is sick.
3. I'm thankful that I live in a place where a doctor visit is just a phone call away and medicine for my children is readily available.
4. I'm thankful to realize that stuff is just stuff, pretty as it is.
5. I'm thankful that this is my 50th post, it's gotten here so quickly. And, I'm thankful for you who have shared this journey with me. You are a sweet, dear friend.
What about you? What are you thankful for today? Leave me a comment to let me know.