Monday, November 22, 2010

Never Crack a Bull Whip in Your Sunday Pants

We were getting ready for church. And because we only get to visit Grammy and Grampa's church a couple of times each year, I tried to make sure they looked extra nice. I stood there and ironed forever. They had such nice creases. They looked like little choir boys.

Well, we had just a few minutes before time to leave and Ry asked if he could go on outside. That seemed reasonable. Seemed.

I poked my head out to tell he and Jack it was time to head to church and got quite the shock. There he stood in his nicely crease tan colored dress pants that were now covered in black stripes.

"How in the world did you get all those marks on your pants!?!!!"

"I was practicing my bull whip."

"What would possess you to bring a bull whip on vacation? And use it before church?"

The boy answer for all trouble..."I don't know."

Needless to say, we went to church with boys in jeans. Anyone know how to get bull whip stains out of church pants?

1 comment:

Jennalane Photography said...

what are you doing tomorrow afternoon? wanna have coffee with me??? I'll call you tomorrow!