Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No, I Wasn't Kidnapped by Elves

I got a couple of worried phone calls yesterday when I hadn't done my blog. I am okay. No, I'm not deathly ill. I was up all Sunday night with a stomach ache and then laid back down after everyone was off to school. Apparently a little nap makes a lot of disruption in my day and I never did find a minute to squeeze a blog in. All is well today and I'm back to my usual routine.

I have been blessed with a very creative neighbor. She can paint or craft anything. Today I thought I'd share just a few of the Christmas things she has painted for me. Brenda never ceases to amaze me, whether it's her talents (she can also sing) or her strength and determination (she was in a car accident as a young adult and paralyzed from the waist down). I have learned many things living next door to her through the years.


4 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Kelly Sweetie...
What a beautiful share. Your neighbor is a beautiful painter, it sounds like of the heart and the canvas. How wonderful to have her for a friend. I love snowmen and she can capture the beauty in them.

I love the plaque with the snow angel sprinkling over all the snowmen/snow women on the ground below. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing Brenda's art today. She is SO talented.

Hope you are on the mend too.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the snowman sprinkling snow too!!! The ornaments are wonderful. PTL for Brenda!! j

Kelly Mac said...

I used to put the snowman angel over the fireplace at Christmas...he's since been displaced by LeeRoy the Christmas deer. Maybe I'll get ole LeeRoy a red nose and let him play Rudolph for Christmas.

Jennalane said...

Hello friend! i hope you are feeling better. we girls have no time to be sick around the holidays!