I've got to get back in my routine today, sick or not. I'm starting with getting back to Thankful Thursday. Here's what I'm thankful for, what about you?
1. Medicine. It works when you need it. And, unfortunately, I need it. I'm thankful I live in a place where what I need is readily available to me.
2. Traffic flow. I know, that sounds weird. But I've been so amazed at how well the back and forth to the two different schools has worked...at a busy time of morning...on one of the busiest roads in town.
3. My husband. It's anniversary time. What a great life we have.
4. My kids. They continually surprise me how well they adapt to new situations. They are doing so well in school and handling all the changes we've had lately.
5. People. God has put so many wonderful people in my life and I am thankful for them all.
Maybe I sound mushy today, but sometimes we all need a little mush. Have a great (and mushy)day.