Monday, June 21, 2010

What's Cookin'


I can't believe it's Monday again. These Mondays get here faster and faster. We've been busy with swimming, day camps, visits to the library, and playing with friends. I'm still waiting for that slow pace of summer everyone keeps talking about. Wait...did I say that? I must've been delusional. Maybe it'll slow down once school starts back. Yeah, right.

How do you like my saucer hibiscus? It had belonged to my uncle years ago. He liked to garden too. My mom got a seed from his and started this plant and then when she moved, I went over and dug it up and brought it home. It's been around but I'm so glad to have it. The ones he'd planted got destroyed one year, so this is the only one still around. It's a nice remembrance of him right at my door.

So what's for supper this week? Something quick and easy for all these busy days.

Monday--Teriyaki Grilled Chicken, Tomato Cucumber Salad, Green Beans, Watermelon
Tuesday--Angel Hair Alfredo with Ham, Salad, French Bread
Wednesday--Beef & Bean Enchiladas, Yellow Rice, Sliced Tomatoes
Thursday--Grilled Sausage, Creamed Corn, Glazed Carrots, Rolls
Friday--Baked Pork Chops, Cottage Potatoes, Vegetable Casserole, Rolls
Saturday--Homemade Pizza
Sunday--Leftovers

No comments: