My kids love it when I wear this shirt and thought y'all would get a kick out of it too. Only problem is, when I wear it I feel like I have to be super productive. Oh well, I can use all the motivation I can get.
Speaking of motivation (to get crafty) and inspiration, I want you to go over and look at a blog I saw. Such a wonderful idea she had and beautiful things she's created. Plus, she's having a give away of one of her bird nests soon. So hurry on over and visit Vicki at http://vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.com
Don't forget it's Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for today? Here's my list:
1. I'm thankful God doesn't always listen to my suggestions.
2. I'm thankful for watermelon and peaches, yummy summer time.
3. I'm thankful for the blessing of freedom.
4. I'm thankful for the encouragment of friends, just when you need it most.
5. I'm thankful for laughing 'til you cry at the dinner table with your kids.