Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Freebie for Followers

I was just outside giving some of the roses a hair cut. My beautician duties were cut short when I realized I was standing in ants--barefoot. Moral of the story, never clip your Southern garden barefoot after a rainstorm because you can't see where the ants are moving.

Anyway, it gave me an idea (besides just to put on some shoes). I've been wanting to do something for my followers and my clipping job reminded me of something that would be perfect. I'm going to make some rose petal jelly. It's something I haven't done in a really long time. For all who are currently following, or sign up to follow before the 30th of June, I'll send a little jar of rose petal jelly. It's a wonderful, delicate flavored treat. Followers, email me the address you'd like it sent to. I'll let you know when they're on their way. Remember, I'm giving others until the end of June to follow, so it'll be the beginning of July before you get it.

Have a great day!

No comments: