Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oops, It's Gettin Late

Sorry y'all. I've had a phone call wanting to know where my post was. I didn't realize how late it had gotten. I was getting supper ready. I didn't get to the store earlier in the week and swapped my menus around. Tonight I've got steak kabobs on the grill. If they taste half as good as they smell, we've got a winner. I guess I'll keep our tradition going of Thankful Thursday. How can I skip a post about being thankful?

1. I'm thankful for my family. What a blessing they all are! My family, my husband's family--they are so special to me. I know that it is a gift to have so many wonderful people in my life.

2. I'm thankful for Marie and Ruth, who were so sweet to pick up some blueberries. You know how much we love them, especially Meredith. She's the only one I know who eats them straight from the freezer.

3. I'm thankful for summer days where I have all my little ones at home and can hear them playing. (Remind me of that in a few weeks after they start to get stir crazy and bored.)

That's all I've got time for tonight. Supper's ready.

No comments: