Thursday, June 9, 2011

Comment Box Gone Crazy

I've heard from some of you that you can't get through to leave a comment. Guess what? I can't either! Can't even leave a comment on my own blog.

Apparently Blogger is having issues with some of the blogs. Of course mine has to be one of them.

I'm not the only one though. I tried to leave a comment on another blog and it did the same thing.

A couple of you have magical blogging powers and were able to get through. I'll have to quiz you and find out your secrets.

To those who've sat a long time and fiddled with that frustrating screen--

I feel your frustration

and I love ya for trying!!!!

2 comments:

TK said...

There is some way you are supposed to go in and clear your history and cache. When you log in, you are not supposed to click the "remember me" block. I saw the instructions today but forgot where.

Kim O

Kelly Mac said...

Thanks Kim. I found it and fixed it. Thanks for the help.