Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful for the Crazies

It's Thursday. And, yes, I'm still at it. What do we have to be thankful for today?
Here's my list--
1. That this day can only last 24 hours. It's packed full, but guaranteed to be over with tomorrow. Oh wait, tomorrow's busy too. Oh well, there's always Saturday.

2. I'm thankful for all the blogging friends who find their way to us. They're all so talented and full of great ideas. Be sure to visit them too.

3. I'm thankful Jack's science project is almost over. I too feel like a mineral that's been through the scratch test (unfortunately, on the Mohs scale, I'm pretty soft).

4. I'm a glass half full kind of girl and I'm thankful for that. Sometimes that glass is full of some pretty nasty medicine, but at least I've still got a glass! Some people never look around to notice they're drinking champagne while the rest have only water. They're too busy complaining that their glass isn't bigger. (Oops, I need to practice a little more thankfulness and a little less ranting.)

5. I'm thankful for your prayers today. It's an incredibly busy day and, among other things, includes a medical test for one of my children and ends with me having speak in front of a crowd tonight. I could use a little extra help for the day to run smoothly. Thank you.

No comments: