Today is our day to be thankful. I thought I'd take a step back from my grandiose ramblings to be thankful for some of the simple things that are necessities in my day, plus one other that isn't necessary every day but much appreciated none the less.
1. Coffee, without which my poor little eyes would not open
2. Hazelnut cream, which makes opening those eyes a much sweeter experience
3. Diet Coke, a requirement for each day--we're great friends, Diet Coke and I
4. Cereal, I eat it for breakfast every day. Could eat it every meal but the rest of my family likes a little something more substantial
5. Debbie's serenade, she sang to me over Skype (it was my birthday earlier this week) and I appreciated it very much. She'll appreciate it very much if I don't return the favor. *Please note: this blogger is unable to carry a tune.
What are your must haves for each day?