Thursday, July 15, 2010

Remembering to Give Thanks

I'm getting back at it this week, and that includes having a Thankful Thursday. We've had a lot to be sad about lately, but we've also had lots to be thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for the family God has blessed me with. I treasure the ones I have now and am forever grateful for the ones who are gone.

2. I'm thankful for the reminder of how many people really do love you, just when you need it most.

3. I'm thankful for waking up to flowers on my doorstep from thoughtful friends, for phone calls, for sweet notes, and especially prayers.

4. I'm thankful for the laughter of children that can brighten any day.

5. I'm thankful for Banana Pudding Ice Cream from Blue Bell (which happens to be on sale at Harvey's this week)that can offer a sweet moment--if only that scale wouldn't sass me.

2 comments:

Debra Ganas said...

I like your thankful Thursday Kelly. My Husband's favorite is Banana Split but we may have to try the Banana pudding.

Blessings, Debra

Kelly Mac said...

It's a new addiction. A terrible, delicious new addiction.