I finally stopped for a second and figured out how to get a picture behind my title. I used the one I'd taken the other day because I really liked it. I was feeling really good about the whole thing until it showed up so big, and no amount of playing around with it can make it be smaller. Oh well, without it being so big I never would have noticed the little design on the bud. Can you see it down at the bottom? It looks like a little starfish. Our world is so amazing if we would just slow down and pay attention. And speaking of that, let's slow down and give thanks for the things we have seen. Here's mine:
1. Fresh cut grass. Love the way it smells, loves the way it looks, love that I'm not the one who has to do it.
2. A little girl's first school lunchbox. It's Hello Kitty. She's so excited. We had to get a matching metal thermos to keep chicken noodle soup in. There's never beeen anyone who loves that soup more, and she was worried about not being able to get it at school.
3. The excitement of reading a new book.
4. Tackling something I've been procrastinating about. I've got more of that to do. PTO sponsor calls here I come.
5. Coffee with friends. How sweet it is to sit and enjoy a moment with those you treasure. Be sure to visit Debbie over at http://flittingandflying.blogspot.com
What about you? Be sure to take a good look around today. Notice the small stuff.