Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Call for Jelly

Okay, since things have been out of sorts and I haven't gotten the jelly made yet, I thought I'd give y'all one more chance to sign up. I'm making rose petal jelly and giving it away to all my followers. If you'd like a jar of your own, simply sign on to be a follower. If you're already a follower and haven't given me the address to send it to, please do so by the end of the week. Thanks. Hope you like it!

Don't forget the recipe for tonight. I don't remember where I got this one, I've had it a long time.

Creamed Chicken & Biscuits

1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. season salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk
1 c. cheddar cheese, divided
6 frozen biscuits, thawed

In a frying pan heat olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt. Cook until browned on both sides then chop. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 11x7 dish. Heat butter in skillet on med-hi until melted. Stir in onion; saute until tender. Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream and milk. Mix well. Spoon into casserole dish. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with 3/4 c. cheddar cheese. Top with biscuits. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until biscuits are brown, approximately 20 minutes.

Serves 6

No comments: