Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Me Again Margaret

Just like the song, I'm on the other line again--not just in blog world but in radio world too. I'm going to be on this time talking about getting ready to go back to school. Sheila's calling in a few minutes to do the interview. I'll let you know when it airs. Thank you for all your sweet comments from my last interview.

I did want to let you know about the recipe I tried last night. It turned out great, but (of course) I didn't leave the recipe alone. I left out the thyme, added more honey mustard to equal 1/4 cup and added 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce to the basting sauce. It was really good and the sauce stuck a little better since it was thicker.

I seem to be on a roll with my mishaps. Today I spilled chicken noodle soup in my shoe. I just can't wait to see what tomorrow holds (not).

No comments: