Monday, April 4, 2011
Butt Pott Picture
By request, here's a picture of my terra cotta pot. They are large pots with silver writing and whoever wrote on them had also hot glued on large silver bows. Hmmm... One of these days I've got to get to work on covering them up. For now, being labeled a butt pott hasn't slowed down the tomato plant one bit.
I've had conversations with some people about comments. Some people have trouble, some people don't like to, some people do. Our friend Jen over at Jennalane had a post about the subject this weekend. I told her I might repost it, which she said was fine, but then I struck upon another idea.
Let's play a game. I like games and quizzes and puzzles and such. So I figure if we make commenting a bit of a game, some of you comment shy people might be more willing to try. I'll ask some questions and give my answers. Then you comment with your answers to the same questions. You can copy and paste mine and change the answers or you can simply give your numbered answers. This way, you comment and we learn a little about each other at the same time.
1. Favorite color? yellow
2. Last 3 things you read from? Around the World in 80 Days, Bible, back issue of Southern Accents
3. Favorite magazine? Maryjane's Farm House
4. Stripes, plaid or polka dots? Polka dots
5. Top 3 wish list items? chickens, farm, 10 pounds (at least) lighter
6. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? a little house in some small town in Ireland
7. Favorite food? watermelon
8. Least favorite food? egg dishes
9. Where do you live? Georgia
10. Worst habit? procrastination