Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink Petals


Today has been filled to the brim. I just finished carving a cartoon pumpkin for our fall festival tomorrow. (I did take pictures, but you'll have to wait until another post to see it.) I'm officially adding pumpkin carver to my bio. Tomorrow promises to be even busier but so much fun.




I did manage to slow down long enough to take a stroll outside and find some pinks to share. I even caught a caterpillar taking a nap in one of my roses! Enjoy your weekend. And be sure to visit all the other blogs featuring pink through the link below.

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Hello Kelly - Happy Pink Saturday! Love seeing more Georgians! I think this is my first visit! You and I did the same thing - I had been away from Pink Saturday - busyness - and took a walk through my garden looking for pinks! Hope you have fun and looking forward to seeing your pumpkin carving,
Kathy

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Can't wait to see the pumpkin! Love your pinks!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Becky said...

Kelly, your flowers are lovely! Happy Pink Saturday..

Unknown said...

Lovely pink flowers. Ugly caterpillar! Please join the prayer circle for breast cancer on my blog. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing now that flowers are gone up north here a pick me up!
HPS!

Donnie said...

I'm a day late but wanted to stop by and see your pink flowers. Happy Pink Saturday.