Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Few New

First, I wanted to share with you a new blog I found. Well actually, our sweet friend BJ from Sweet Nothings found her and shared. Now I'm sharin' with y'all. LOVE the things she makes. It gives me project fever. The blog is Creative Ambitions and you can find a link to it on the right side of my blog.

I finally finished cleaning in Meredith's room and getting out all her warm weather clothes, putting away the winter ones. That was a big job. She has more clothes than any other girl I know. I don't have to go buy them. They breed in the closet. Now maybe I'll get to tackle a new project.

I also went to one of my favorite garden stores yesterday and got some more plants. Today I'm going to dig in the dirt. Hooray! Broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, cilantro, basil...

I did manage to load some pictures for you today.

Have a great day!

No comments: