Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Know, I Know...But At Least I Tried

Okay, I'll admit my attempt was feeble. But, it was an attempt. What drew me to participate in this blog party was that it would force my hand to try. This was my five minute "Oh my goodness, it's Sunday morning and I was supposed to have something ready" contribution to the block party at http://gorgeousandfun.typepad.com/ .

So I'm proud of it. It means I tried something. It means I didn't shrug it off and say I'd try again next week. It means I didn't once again skip doing at least some little creative thing in my day.

Although, I did love the pictures I did for my post yesterday. And they were a little more share worthy.

A girl's gotta start somewhere.

Hopefully next week I won't have been out of town and have to do something Sunday morning.

3 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

that's better than me, i posted something i made last year and only a hint of something i made this week! hehehh

Amisha said...

First and foremost your attempt is not feeble! It's beautiful. Do you smile every time you see it?

What's important is that you took the time to create it - even if it was just 5 mins! And taking photographs also needs creativity - so photos count to.

So if you take any pictures this week, count that as you creative time. And please do share!

Thank you so much for playing! I am thrilled that you are.

Cheers,
Amisha

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Huh, I think this is wonderful! I had the same oh my feeling about posting today. :) I knew what I was going to post in pics, but not what I was going to say. I'm enjoying roaming around your blog. Please feel free to stop by Fuzzy Slippers Designs! :)